This plugin is free to use in lite version.
The Pro version is $39 and $15/year for updates.
The lite version will allow you to :
- Install themes from the store or any git repository (composer, github, local filesystem etc)
- Define your own themes that can extend each other
- Choose which theme will be used for which site, language, viewport or url path according to a set of rules.
- Compile scss files
The Pro version will allow you to :
- Define regions in your themes
- Assign blocks to the themes regions
- Define your own blocks
- Define your own view modes for each entry types/category groups/global sets/tag groups/volumes/users layouts
- Choose how your fields and assets are displayed on the front end depending on their view modes and options
- Define your own fields and assets displayers
- Use a templating cascading system that allows bespoke rendering
- Eager load fields automatically
- Use several caching layers for faster rendering
What it doesn't allow you to do :
- Change the backend look and feel
- Override plugins templates (unless specific case, see developers readme)