- Drafts aren't managed at the moment as provisional drafts cannot be
ignored which creates lots of useless logs. May implement this in the
- Hard delete events can't be ignored, so you will get an event created when an entity is soft deleted and hard deleted.
- Filesystems handles changes will create 2 logs : one for deletion, one for creation
- Widgets changes can't be tracked, and won't be as they can be literally anything.
- Tags aren't tracked, seems useless since there's no tag management utility in Craft.
- For Neo fields you will see a block added and a block deleted when editing a block fields, this is due to how Neo handles their blocks and can't be fixed.
- Changes in Neo fields nested within Vizy fields can't be tracked due to how Vizy fields store the data